Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New lens has arrived!:)

 
My new lens arrived yesterday!:) I woke up at 9 AM and waited the whole morning for the courier that only arrived at 2:22PM! Since it was the first time I purchased a lens, and it came from Italy, I was pretty nervous and a single morning seemed like an intire day! But thankfully,it arrived and I couldn't wait to try it out! I called my boyfriend and we went to a little farm nearby, for our misfortune it started raining heavily when we got there, so we spent most of the time under a shed, but still I got some pretty decent shots and I was very happy about it!


Here is my favorite picture of the day, a pidgeon under the heavy rain!I don't know why he didn't look out for some shelter, maybe the fresh rain felt good after the intense summer heat we had for the past couple of months.













Taken at 250mm f/5.6

1 comment:

Arith Härger said...

Para o primeiro trabalho com a lente e ainda a habituarest a ela, nada mau mesmo!!! Põe aqui os recentes no zoo amor, são espetacularas as fotos!