Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Friday, September 21, 2012

New lens?

Well if it all goes like planed I'll have a new lens next week :) Won't be one of the best but since I have a low budget I have to invest little by little :) Never the less it is a pretty decent telephoto zoom lens with image stabilization, which will help me a lot with low light situations since my Canon isn't the best at handling ISO (It handles it decently but I hate to use high ISO :/)
I can't wait to have it and try it out!It will be a new step on my learning path, a huge one I think, since I've used DSLR's for about 2 years and some months now I think, and I've only used the kit 18-55mm lens without IS.
I'll probably try out portraits and work harder to improve wildlife photography :) I have many ideas bubbling in my brain right now,even for macro (with the inverted technique since I don't have the macro lens I want yet, probably the next big investment :o)

I also have to concentrate on school since I finish it this november (yay) and I have to do a presentation about photography and I have to work hard on that :D after that I'll have plenty time to invest on photography until the exams for university ^^

I'll update in a few days if everything goes well :)

Remeber to take a look at my facebook page if you have the time,some fresh works are uploaded there :)
Facebook Page

1 comment:

Arith Härger said...

como te estás a dar com a nova lente meu amor? ^^ Já vi uns belos trabalhos! continua meu amor que tas a evoluir tanto e as fotos estão a ficar cada vez melhores!