Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Two Years


Two sweet,loving years with you. We had our share of hurt and pain too, but we always get over those things ,because we stay together.
I have to thank you for everything,for your patience,love,affection,dedication and understanding.

You're the most wonderful person I've ever known, you truly have a heart of gold, getting to know you has been a great and fascinating experience.
I hope this new year brings us nothing but good things!

I love you with all my heart and I will always fight for our happiness!
Now let's get some sushi :P

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Amo-te meu amor. Espero que sim, que o nosso novo ano nos traga muita alegria e felicidade! És o meu grande amor ana, hoje é o nosso dia! Vamos nos divertir á grande meu piki! Obrigado! Amo-te!!

Miss Loony said...

só respondo agora >.< quase um mes depois!:c (exageroo)
Obrigada pelo dia que tivemos,foi maravilhoso do inicio ao fim <3 Amo-te loirinho mais bom!