Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fimo Earrings

Today I woke up happy,but very fast my happiness went away and I needed something to disctract me,so I decided to play a little with fimo!

I spent the past few weeks gathering thing to do earrings and other stuff,so today I decided to try and do something!
So what better symbol of autumn than MUSHROOMS!:D



They are not great,but for the first earring experience with fimo I think they are okay.

I've always loved to do little crafts like this, never really had the time/materials for it,but I'm trying to really invest in it now,gathering up materials little by little.

Here is one of the earrings to see how it looks on the ear


4 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Adoro pi! adoro mesmo, faz mais porfavor!

Miss Loony said...

Obrigada pi ^^ talvez pi vamos a ver,não tenho muitas ideias x)

Arith Härger said...

mochinhos! faz ;D

Miss Loony said...

já fiz,saiu uma caca :'c