Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mushrooms and Owls


Today I rushed to do some fimo works because I had a request to do green mushrooms pending for a while >.<
So, since I had to do those, I tried to do some owl earrings too, they didn't turn out quite like I wanted but I wasn't with the best mood to work :c

I'll probably upload other pics so you can see how they look on the ear ^^



Next time I'll try to do some halloween earrings, because that is a theme that I love :3 lots of orange and black what could be better?>3< I just wish I still had the age to wear costumes!

Hope you like them,see you in the next post ^^

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

os mochos sao mm um espetaculo xD
Amo-te pi, continua a trabalhar nisto, até podes vir a vender e ate ter clientes um dia. Força nisso pi!

Miss Loony said...

Obrigada pi,eu vou tentar arranjar um tempinho (e pachorra) e fazer mais umas coisas,mas preciso de aprender muito ainda >.>'
<3