Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I still believe


Sintra,2011

I'm so sick of living in the city,I'm dying to spend some time in the country side and breath some pure air.

It's getting worse day by day, traffic,pollution, buses full of people that don't bathe and don't respect others,shopping malls that are as hot as a stove. Just yesterday I went with my boyfriend for a walk by the river side and it was chaotic,the floor was all dirty with plastic cups,plastic syringes and things like that,half of those most certainly ended up in the river. It was disgusting the smell of beer in the air,why can't people just respect simple things? why must the human being be such a mess and destroy everything without remorse?

I try to tell myself that there's still hope but everyday my spirit is crushed a little.
From spoiled little children that don't value anything, to teenagers that think it is cool and badass to be disrespectful to everyone, even the elderly people are disrespectful these days...

That's one of the reasons I adore photography,I get completely absorbed by what I'm doing and I forget the troubles around me,even if it is just for a few minutes. It makes me see what is beautiful in the middle of the ugly city, even if it is just a flower on the side of the road or a little moss on a painted wall. It makes me believe there's still hope..

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

As i've tould you earlier this day, your photography of things make everything so naive, so beautiful, pure and magical, a flower, an animal, anything related to nature, seems to me a tiny magical world, even if all around the thing you took the photo is a mess and dirty, gray and sad, i love your photography and to me.. makes me dream a litle more, of a world just the oposite of what you have discribed here.. the real world of today... all because of humans, the lack of respect.. respect for life it self..

Miss Loony said...

Obrigada por todo o apoio que me dás,sem ti nada faria <3
A tua opinião acerca das minhas fotos é a mais importante para mim piki