Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

First two weeks!

So as I said on the previous post,I started a healthy diet to lose a little weight, and went to the nutricionist this week for a check-up appointment to see the progress.
I went nervous as hell because I hadn't followed the recomendations 100%, the hot weather of the past two weeks made me lose my appetite most of the days so it was hard to keep up. I was sure to had gain some weight or not changing my weight at all.
When I went up the scale I was really suprised to see that I had lost 1,2kg, 3 cm on my waist line and hip!
In two weeks that was a real victory to me and a huge motivation to keep up until I reach my goal!

I hope I can stay on my diet these next few weeks,I'm going away on vacations and I won't be able to control the meals but I'll do my best!(:

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

quem te ouvir, parece que eras ganda balofa lol. Mas grandes progressos sim senhora, estou orgulhoso de ti e das tuas victorias! :D <3

Miss Loony said...

lol no post anterior disse que não,expliquei o porque de querer perder peso!Não sou balofa,nem obesa,nem gorda!Na verdade até tenho o IMC saudável :P apenas acho que posso melhorar e assim tambem ajudar à coluna!:) É o meu maior objectivo,ajudar a coluna e sentir-me melhor quando fazemos passeios extensos!