Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Monday, July 1, 2013

Life

 
Life has a funny way to make me fall, but it also has a great way to lift me up. Lately things are improving little by little, and I've had a couple of surprises on the way.
It's currently summer vacations here,but I'm still waiting to know the exams results to know if I'll have to repeat any of them, and after that university to my photography degree!:)

I've also started on a healty diet,I've started to change some eating habits a couple of months ago but nothing crazy, but this past week I went to a nutritionist appointment and learned a few things so I'm thrilled about it, not because I'm fat and unhappy with my body, I'm the typical pear shaped girl with curvy hips that is loved just the way she is.
But I want to change my habits for my healt at all levels,it will help me to feel even better about myself both on the inside and out.

Another thing I'm hyped about is my new aquisition of photography material. I will make a post about that later though ;)

So I leave you with this work,a peacock from Jardim Público de Évora - I took this photo while on easter vacations with my boyfriend and his parents :) I love these birds, so majestic and elegant, with lovely colors and patterns!

Have a great week!

*See more works on my facebook

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Estou muito orgulhoso de ti. Parabéns pelas notas também amor! :D

Miss Loony said...

Só continuo a lutar graças ao apoio incondicional que me dás todos os dias!:)