Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Vacations?

I've spent the past few months working on a presentation about photography for my final school presentation and haven't had time to do anything else!!>:(

Yesterday was, finally, the day! Along with my class and a full auditorium ready to hear and learn from each and every one of us. It was probably the most stressful day ever, mainly because I was the 10th and as I watched my colleagues speaking one by one, the stress was growing and growing! Nevertheless, it went pretty well and I managed to explain the basics of photography in a simple and clear way, and I spoke about two famous photographers too :)

I took my cameras and portfolio to the presentation and the critics were pretty positive!^^ The photography bellow was used so people that were far away could see the cameras I was talking about.



I was pretty nervous but in the end it gave me motivation to study even more and try to graduate in photography and follow my dreams ^^ But for now I'll just relax and enjoy the holidays with my loved ones, bake some christmas sweets and hunt christmas gifts!:) I'll try to do some portrait photography projects too but I'm not sure I'll have the time, let's hope so!:D

3 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Muito bem meu amor! Conseguiste! Foi a melhor apresentação e o melhor trabalho de todos que assisti até hoje piki. Parabens meu amor! Vá toca a escrever mais aqui e a mostrar o que vales, tecnica, tipos de fotografias, o teu trabalho, etc.! tudo bem explicadinho. Tenho orgulho em ti!

Miss Loony said...

Obrigada meu amor!:) Deste-me muita força na minha apresentação! <3
Não sei se foi a melhor ou a pior, mas foi feita com o coração e ter usado fotografias minhas para ilustrar o trabalho significou muito para mim :)
Vou tentar escrever mais aqui mas, quero é sair e fotografar,mal passe o natal e a passagem de ano vou atacar nisso :o

Arith Härger said...

Optimo amor, força aí. Foi o melhor trabalho foi, eu sei, assisti as 4 turmas diferentes.