Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Xmas

 
This is why december is one of my favorite months :D lots of lights and colors! I spent the day decorating the house and setting up the tree, it was a handfull of work but it was worth it!:D I love to see the house all christmas like :3 Now the only thing missing is the christmas sweets and the smell of cinnamon all over the place *-*

Since I was decorating the house, I played a bit with the ligh...
ts and this is just a little teaser :3 the following days I'll try this kind of photography again but with the due time since today it was all rushed >.<' I barely had time to do the tree cut out for the effect...but next time I'll probably make some tutorial so other people can learn how to do it too ^^

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

tutorials á boa! Fico a espera disso, quero mesmo ver disso aqui pi. Ainda bem que estas a fazer isto e o efeito ficou muito interessante. Surpreendes-me sempre. Espero que nao deixes para trás as fotos no jardim botanico, pk tb estao espetaculo, vou-te chatear com elas ate começares a trabalha-las e meter na net.. pk gostei imenso delas.

Miss Loony said...

Agora tutorials só no outro blogzinho :P
mas obrigada meu amor <3 as do jardim bot. chateiam-me um bocado e nao sei se as irei publicar,ainda tenho muita coisa antes disso!:s ainda cenas mesmo do zoo e assim por isso estas a ver x.x'