Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Zoo Trip

I've spent yesterday at the Lisbon's zoo with my boyfriend to celebrate (a little late ^^;) our 3rd year anniversary, so that means I have a ton of photos to select and work :) It's a total of 10GB of photos! Would have taken more photos but the light wasn't the best yesterday and it rained a little.
So now I need to go work a little on them, maybe i'll update something soon :)

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Que dia! foi espetacular amor! Vais por as novas fotos aqui? algumas? acho que devias e a explicar as cenas tecnias, como as fizest etc. amot pikiti.

Miss Loony said...

Não sei,eu acabo por nunca meter aqui muitas fotos porque me fica dificil fazer texto para elas, falta de certa paciência x)