Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moving on

Hello there,this first blog entry will explain the reasons behind the creation of this blog, I need to get things off my chest before starting this new stage in my life.
When I first thought about creating a blog I wanted it to be about photography and my photography studies.

Later on I wanted a blog also because I was angry and sad, feeling that, no matter what I did, my work was never going to be noticed or apreciated by the one I wanted the most.
I was feeling trapped and confused while that special person was loving others works and looks, flattering them, and at the same time despising and mocking my works and looks. Those were devastating times for me, I felt constantly compared to others and felt that nothing I could ever do would be as good as the other's work, I felt untalented and even dumb I wanted to give up everything,I didn't even had will to take photographs or learn more about it...

But I didn't give up, so now here I am still picking up the pieces of a broken heart and soul, trying to forgive and forget so that I can move on with my life and my passion, taking wildlife and landscape photos. I know that it will be hard most of the times because just looking at my camera brings back bad memories and anguish but we all have our inner battles every day right?
So this was just a blog entry to clarify the "why" of this blog,it's my way to say I'm still alive and fighting!
I'll upload some of my old works for a while because I don't have time to go out on photographic trips for a while!:(
Sorry for the bad english but I get messed up when writing about things that hurt.

Thank you for reading this,see you in my next post!

3 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Terás sempre o meu apoio meu amor bom. Estarei sempre do teu lado. Quero te ver motivada, feliz, a sentires-te útil e realizada. Amo-te muito! Finalmente um blog hehe ;p

MDBranquinho said...

In my humble opinion, this was a wise decision you took. Having a blog is the best to "survive" our sadnesses.
Congratulations. Keep on taking beautiful photos, catching the best nature has to offer to those who care about it.

Miss Loony said...

Thank you Dulce! Having a blog is a great "therapy" for the soul! I hope you continue to enjoy my photos and that they can contribute in some way to ease the bad days!:)