Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

After the hot rain


Today the weather is awful,looks like we're in a tropical country! Wind,high temperatures and rain!One of the things I hate the most is hot rain...the air gets all sticky!:( I even had to let my dogs get inside the house because of the bad weather.

Well,I was hoping to take some after the rain shots but the heat is so much that nothing is wet, so here stays a photo of my vine, not a great photo but the best I could do since I can't go out of my yard.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Arith Härger said...

uau, juro-te que fiquei espantado com a foto, porque abri o teu novo posto e não li nada ao principio, porque a foto puxou toda a minha atenção para ela. Estás a melhorar cada vez mais amor, gosto imenso da foto, mesmo muito, fiquei mesmo espantado. Amo-te pi.

Miss Loony said...

Muito obrigada pi :) não acho que a foto esteja algo de especial,mas foi a melhor que consegui tirar hoje aqui no quintal no intervalinho da chuva,não me apeteceu que a primeira foto do blog fosse uma antiga porque não me conseguia decidir por nenhuma!:(
Fico muito feliz que tenhas gostado!^^ Obrigada!