Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Alvarenga


Sometimes I need to run away from everything and when I feel like that I always remember a little place that eases my heart,a place where I can breathe deeply and rest my mind.

The place I'm writing about is called Alvarenga (north of Portugal) , it's where my grandparents used to live and now it's where they have their eternal rest.
 If you like nature and peace you should try and visit it, you won't regret it. The photo was taken there,in one of the mountains but I can't remember which one!:(

3 comments:

Arith Härger said...

Isto foi tirado na senhora dos aflitos, que bela foto e que bela paisagem meu amor, a foto está mesmo exelente, podes meter esta no d.a. e submeter para o nosso grupo? Amo-te piki meu Boa noite.

PS: Amo-te

Arith Härger said...

PPS: Só tenho pena que tenha ficado lá atrás as energias eólicas. Estragam a paisagem mas é um "mal" necessário.

Miss Loony said...

Ok amor,eu vou lá meter a foto,só porque o meu pi pediu u.u
não vejas as eólicas como um mal necessário mas sim como uma forma de salvar este nosso belo planeta,ve sempre pelo lado positivo!
Obrigada por gostares da foto
Amo-te <3