Almost every photo is ©MissLoony, when the photo I use isn't mine I'll post a credit to the author! So no sticky paws please!:)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope your new year's eve was a blast!:)
I sure had fun and tried out firework photography!:D


These were my first attempts at doing some fireworks photography (:
I wasn't expecting great results since I didn't have a good location or experience on this kind of photography,but for the first time I really like the results :D




Both photos 135mm f/10
@Parque das nações, Lisboa

2 comments:

Dulce Branquinho said...

I like your photos too, though I'm not an expert. Keep photographing if that's what you like. Never give up your dreams because they'll certainly give you pleasure and fun.Besides you will feel really free.

Arith Härger said...

Para uma primeira tentativa, está um espetaculo, eu tive a oportunidade de estar ao teu lado a ver o fogo de artificio este ano, posso garantir que este tipo de fotografia é dificil e garanto tambem que as tuas fotos estão mais espetaculares que o fogo de artificio ao vivo... tu tornast este acontecimento em algo que visualmente é muito melhor do que na realidade foi, parabens meu amor!